Monday, April 18, 2011

Contest WINNER!

All righty, folks...

The Grand Prize winner of the Kindle and the Alaskan gift basket and signed books is : Kris T. (Since we've had issues with the commenting - make sure you send an email to info at kimberleywoodhouse dot com as well!)

You have 24 hours to comment on this post - and if you don't, another winner will be chosen. The winners of books will be posted after that (just in case the winner doesn't claim their prize - we want everyone to be eligible for the Grand Prize.)

Thanks for participating! We had over 200 people enter the contest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets see if it'll finally let me post. I know you got my email, thank you, Kim, but I wanted to say thank you for th prizes. Thanks for the opportunity. I loved both books.
Kris T.