Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our EMHE episode on YouTube

I have probably a couple of hundred requests a week for people looking for our episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Well, I have good news - thanks to one of our students from Anchorage - we discovered that our episode in its entirety is on YouTube.

To find it:
go to www.YouTube.com - and in the search box type "Extreme Makeover Home Edition Woodhouse Family" and it will pop up. There are five short segments that comprise the whole episode without the commercials.

I have no idea who it was who put the episode up - and it's been on there a little less than a month - but is there nonetheless!

Thank you guys for bearing with me through all the publicity, craziness, and moments of insanity when I cannot keep up!

God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
Been wanting to watch it for months.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for it we live in another country. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the SLAH folks! :) I just read your blogs and watched the episode. You have so much share. I stopped you in an elevator in Nashville and asked you about your story, I know a lot of other people did too but I was hoping that you will be selling that one?
Can't wait to hear/read more,
Kari

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

And you can now find the direct links on Kim's links page and appearances page. Both are at the top of the pages.

Enjoy!