Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reading Contest - More Info!!!

WOW!! You guys are amazing :)

I've had so many people enter this contest, I need to hire a secretary just to keep up with all of you. :)

And I know you are all wanting more info. Well, I will be posting some info this next week about the incredible authors who are donating books for the prizes - and WOW do we ever have some GREAT prizes!

So, how are you doing? How many pages have you read? How many books? How's your Bible reading coming?

My life has been really nuts lately, but thanks for sticking with me and helping me to keep chugging along!

Keep Reading!

8 comments:

apple blossom said...

i have read over 20 books with about 4500 pages total so far.

Anonymous said...

I have about 3700 pages total - I better get to work :)
K

Anonymous said...

I have about 5600 pages, but that will slow down with school this year.
RKH

Anonymous said...

I've got 560 books read. (hee hee I'm a preschool teacher and mom)
It doesn't amount to a Lot of pages yet, but we're getting there!
GW

Anonymous said...

I am behind the rest of you but I am determinedto catch up now!

Kimberley Woodhouse said...

Okay folks:
I've had a lot of emails - the highest amount of pages so far is 11,000. And some of these people know that they are going to have to back off until the Holidays - so everyone:
KEEP READING!!!!
There's still lots of time to win this!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I have read about 20 books, and no idea as to the number of pages. But, I'm having a grand time!!!

Karen

Christy Lockstein said...

ok, I haven't sent any pages in yet, but I'll get right to it! :) I've read 47 books since Aug 1, so I know it's well over that since I started.